Create Your Own Like

|| All || Top Likes || Funny Likes || Advertise || Likes Created by you ||

Math tells us 3 of the saddest love stories: Of parallel lines, who are never meant to meet. Of tangent lines, who were together once then parted forever. And of asymptotes, who could only get closer and closer, but could never be together.

Newer Post Older Post Home

Top Likes

I love it when someone`s laugh is funnier than the joke. LIKE if you know someone who needs a smack in the face with a shovel I am not a morning person. Do not pull the covers off me. I WILL KILL YOU. SHOUTING AT VIDEO GAMES WHEN YOU DIE :] i dont know my friends address but i know exactly where their house is! :) When i was little i used to close the fridge door really slowly just to see when the light went out :) Dear Girls, If a guy pauses a video game just to text u back....marry him. When I was little .. I used to think that the moon followed my car .. ! I tend to say "I dont know" when im just too lazy to think. "I failed!" "Me too!!" "HIGH FIVE!" Restarting the whole song, because you missed your favourite line! l i k e t h i s i f y o u h a v e w a s t e d y o u r t i m e i n r e a d i n g t h i s
More..
Powered by Blogger.